Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Pet Photography Obsession

So I have been taking my camera out on my Thursday outings to try to get pictures for blog posts. I have only been a tiny bit successful, but it does mean that I have plenty of opportunity to photograph my friend and weightlifting coach's hilarious dog and wonderful gym/converted garage. Sweetie was rescued off the street and is very good at singing (with Kristen's help), not flinching when we drop very heavy weights, sitting/laying exactly where she is in the way, and generally taking advantage of the fact that she has been adopted into the best family ever. Here she pensively stares toward one set of pullup bars. (She's also pretty good at modeling!)


Foam roller in the background, interrupted my stretching because she is too cute. 


Here she is ignoring me and giving a scale for the picture of the whole gym. The fan is very effective at cooling us down generally and we usually clear out where the yoga mats are to have a large clear surface for lifting unless we need the racks to the right, then we get them out. I have made a lot of good memories here, including stretching my inner thighs, lifting the yoke in the back right corner, playing with slam balls, recording Crossfit Open videos and generally laughing about things while lifting. I am very glad to know these lovely people and have lived near them for a while! They are headed out this summer as am I. 


Then I came home to this:


On a sit in for food... or just very very very entitled, but we already knew that I guess. Until next week! Much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment