Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pagne Fashion Revue (Some Vacation Preview)

Realized that since my first picture of my first purple skirt with matching bag, I have not documented any of my pagne clothing on the blog. After this, I think I will put up some (more) vacation photos.

Purple star fabric shirt (with friends at a birthday party)


Bubbles fabric shirt (with pink on the back, Athens photo by Lat)



Purple matching fabric dress (bus from Athens to Igoumentisa, photo by Lat)



Blue/Yellow/Orange and Blue/Purple/Green dresses (same pattern, Rome photo by Lat)



At a friend's wedding in Britain while on vacation:

 Looking altogether too serious for the occasion?!?!? And that hair...:
Both photos taken by a friend of Rosies, I was much too tired for photos by that point!


There are also two more skirts and many bags in all kinds of different makes/models. Will need to get more fabric hung on the wall and more ideas in my head for new projects. Christmas will be upon us soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment