Thursday, October 16, 2014

Some Photo News

Wanted to let you all know that there has been a slight hiccup with my blog. During some school events this week, I was intermittently using my camera and not keeping track of it, and it disappeared. It was completely my fault and I take full responsibility for being an idiot. I think that there is really no point of me blogging with no photos... no one really cares what I have to say without photographic proof. So I think my blog may have to go on hiatus until I can get a camera at Christmas. Sorry to you all who were reading. I will see what I can do but my friends don't really have cameras so much as phones and my one friend with a camera had hers die on her, so I am in a pickle. Thanks for reading. Much needed vacation coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment