Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello to all - So great to see so many of you while I was home. I really appreciated reconnecting with everyone and I look forward to being home again this summer. I didn't think I had any pictures to share (I have two requested posts in the works, need to remember to take photos for them! Please request a post if you would like photos of something in particular, other than my cat... yes, I have a problem. Is there a 12 step program for people who take too many photos of their cat?) but then I realized that I wasn't so hard up.

First, I took my camera home for winter break and didn't use it to take any photos in America. Whoops. However I did very much enjoy taking pictures of the desert from the plane. SO cool.

Then this morning I went on a photo walk to get a picture of this: The cat door is growing a plant!

And ended up with several more flower and Davy pictures. I promise the next post will be something different!


Loved these deep purple leaves.


In his element! Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment