Saturday, November 21, 2015

More Flowers

Hello there!

Thought I would try to upload some more photos of the gorgeous foliage that is around... it is all so beautiful. The verdict is in, this rainy season is much rainier than last year, which is adding more excitement to planning outdoor events. Not to jinx us, but no indoor recess yet however. Whew.


Davy and I apparently have a new pet snail who invited himself (or perhaps Davy invited) onto our porch one night. Love it. They make the coolest 'spit' trails that you see in the mornings.



The only flowers that I know of in Kinshasa that were grown from seeds from the Enosburg Pharmacy! 


Some of my favorite purple blooms in pretty light... they remind me a little of Chickory how they kind of glow ultravioletly in the right light.


Flamboyant blossoms on the ground with leaves from a nearby tree - I always think of fingernails, and babysitter's fingernails and then the moon when I see them.


The flamboyant tree in bloom.


Troll hair tree giving off troll hair.



Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment